The quality and design of a floor in an educational establishment has a significant impact on the visual impression of the facilities and flooring is integral to any new build or refurbishment project.
The right choice of education flooring solution can be transformational to the educational environment, turning dull rooms into inspirational learning zones. With a huge amount of flexibility in the choice of colours and finishes, a bespoke finish can be delivered to fit with the vision and values of any educational establishment.
From the kitchens through to gymnasiums and school halls, resin flooring provides a long-term flooring solution that is both easy to maintain and durable.
- Hygiene – a key consideration in every location and a core part of the floor design to enable ease of maintenance.
- Fire Resistance – appropriate certification should be provided for flooring solutions as and when required.
- Slip Resistance – this is dependent on the environment and the use, i.e. is the floor under wet or dry conditions? What type of traffic uses the floor, i.e. vehicles or people? Cleaning capabilities need to be balanced with safety.
- Abrasion Resistance – with heavy footfall and traffic in public areas a flooring system needs to be able to stand up to abrasion.
- Waterproofing – waterproofing qualities are important for outside educational spaces.
- Colours and Logos – does the flooring solution allow for the delivery of a brand congruent flooring, with a range of colours and finishes to complement the visual identity of the organisation?
To choose the right Surface System for your Education Flooring Building needs just contact us at Surface Systems and one of our trained technical team will discuss your requirements and arrange a site visit in order to provide you with a quote for an appropriate Surface System.